Gift Planning - A bequest in a will or trust
Do you want to make a gift, but can't afford to or prefer not to change your lifestyle? We would be honored for you to consider a bequest in your will or trust.
- You include a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
- Notify the Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Education & Research Foundation so we can acknowledge your intent.
- At your death, the Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Education & Research Foundation receives the bequest you specified.
- You may change your bequest or trust designation at any time.
- You control the funding property during your lifetime.
- Your bequest or trust designation will not be subject to any potential federal estate tax.
- You provide future support for the Foundation.